The Energy Storage Global Innovation Forum focuses on the latest technology advances and business models for the deployment of storage systems at the utility-scale as well as behind the meter in residential and commercial / industrial applications. A series of in-depth presentations and interactive panel discussions
will examine the most recent storage advances, case studies, and lessons learned to date.
The session and speaker roster for 2018 in Milwaukee is currently in development. Industry professionals who are interested in delivering a presentation
or organizing a panel discussion session are encouraged to submit a proposal to email@example.com
by Friday, March 9, 2018.
To review a list of topics to be addressed at the event, please click here.
Guidelines for Submitting a Proposal
Individuals who wish to deliver a 25-minute presentation or organize a 75-minute discussion panel session with multiple speakers should submit the following:
1. Speaker name, title, company, and contact information
2. Presentation title (or title of panel session)
3. Abstract of presentation or panel session (150 words)
4. Speaker biography and photo
5. Bullet list of 3-4 Key Learning Points from the presentation or panel session
- We ask that proposals be non-commercial in nature. Submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Program Advisory Group to ensure depth of information and relevance to the program.
- Sponsorship of Energy Storage Global Innovation Forum is not required in order to speak. However, there are a limited number of sponsorship options that do involve a speaking engagement. For
more information, please contact us.
- Presentations that include a utility or C&I end user co-speaker are especially well received.
- Presentations that emphasize case studies, best practices, and real-world results are encouraged.
For further information or to discuss a proposal, please contact us.